Senior Manager Electrical Distribution Systems
- Staff Electrical Engineer Wire Harnesses
- Electrical Wire Harness Installation Engineer Boeing 787 program
- Responsible for electrical distribution system designs including automotive grade wire harnesses, electromechanical components, device connectors and vehicle networks
- Ensure EDS functional timing plans deliver to the program timing plans.
- Manage EDS supplier to meet vehicle build milestones
- Work with E/E hardware system owners to translate the top-down vehicle program goals and milestones into detailed product EDS timelines, and deliverables for vehicle and Lab-car builds
- Responsible all EE- EDS Systems Integration Vehicle and Lab-Car builds
- Manage and co-ordinate all POs & BOMs, for pre-production build phases on M-byte project
- Ensure technical designs are implemented during development, prototype builds, and launch
- Diagnose system integration issues, and pinpoint resolution
- Lead electrical system compatibility reviews and sign-off wire harness prints
- Work with mechanical and electrical hardware teams to execute electrical distribution system designs to meet vehicle attributes targets for M-Byte project.
- Design validation of electrical subsystems on vehicles and test platforms.
- Ensure, ahead of release, that all designs meet DFM standards for vehicle assembly plant and Tier 1 supplier.
- Manage logical/physical schematic design data
- Create and own system process for Change Management & cataloging supplier components
- Bill of material management for electrical distribution systems
- Responsible for EDS system specifications
- Design, develop, and release vehicle power and signal distribution systems using CATIVAV5/V6 and Mentor Graphics tools
- Integrate electrical modules
- Collaborate with cross functional engineering teams, manufacturing, supply chain, suppliers, external partners, and other stakeholders to successfully deliver robust systems from concept through production launch
- Develop Layout (3D&2D models) according system architecture and packaging requirements
- Plan ahead on deliverables based on best possible and available information
- Create ECRs to communicate design change requirements to suppliers
- Follow DFMEA procedures and requirements
* University Detroit Mercy (Master in Science of Product Development)
* Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (Master in Business Administration)
*Instituto Tecnológico de Chihuahua (Bachelor of Electromechanical Engineering)
HABILIDADES/ CONOCIMIENTOS E IDIOMAS:
- Inglés Avanzado
Si te interesa este perfil profesional, haz contacto directo enviando la solicitud. Gestiona entrevista y revela su trayectoria laboral