ü Manufacture Engineer
- Professional internship in the in the area of Electronics
- Preparation of IQs, CQs validations for the use of equipment and tools in a new manufacturing line, and manufacturing processes
- Equipment installation
- Programming and team management
- Solid participation in transfer project and NPIs
- Implementation and improvement on processes of assembling, gluing, welding, packaging, cutting, electronics
- Implementation and improvements in tooling and fixture for manufacturing process. – Research and analysis for transfer projects
- Manufacturing process coordination during the validation activates
- Create Work and Packaging Instructions
- Installation and validation of equipment
- Solid participation in transfer of sterile, non-sterile, electronic and carbon filter products
- Participation in coordination for material delivery strategies
- Experience in validation (IQ’s, OQ’s, PQ’s, TMV’s, CQ’s and DOE’s)
- Experience of Manufacturing and Test Process – CAPAs and A3s
- Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (Biomedical Engineering)
- Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (Physics Engineering)
HABILIDADES/CONOCIMIENTOS E IDIOMAS:
- Software: Office, TeXstudio and Texmaker, C ++, Pic C Compiler, Arduino IDE, Proteus, SolidWorks, LabView, Visual Basic, Inventor, basic knowledge of MySQL and Mathematica.
- Hardware: Analog circuits, A / D and D / A converters, logic gates, general electronics, Arduino, microcontrollers.
- Transfers and NPIs Projects
- Validations (Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Performance Qualification, Product Performance Qualification, DOE and SPR).
- Handle of SPC tools for quality control (Minitab)
- MRP software Manman system (Creation of Items Masters, BOM’s and Routings and costs). – Change management (Windchill)
- Knowledge in Ultrasonic Welder Machine (Dukane and Branson).
- Set up and startup of production lines.
- Sustaining on production lines.
- Knowledge in Gluing / Welding and assembly processes
- Management of ISO9001-2003, ISO14385:2003, IPC and IEC standards regulations written for Medical devices.
- Regulations related with quality system and medical equipment (CFR810-820).
- Experience in use of tools such as, FMEAs & DFMEAs, CP, CACs, MMRs . – Design management in SolidWorks.
- Standard job
Si te interesa este perfil profesional, haz contacto directo enviando la solicitud. Gestiona entrevista y revela su trayectoria laboral