- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Computer Teacher
- Provide Quality Charts monthly (KPI´s) related to external PPM´s, failure fields, etc
- Responding customer complaints (8D´s) in their appropriated portal such as: Ford, Cat system, Navistar, Cummins, Volvo, etc
- Participate in internal meetings for improve and update the following documents as required: Process Flow Diagram, PFMEA and CP
- Following up containment actions such as: stock and WIP inspection, quality alerts, hire a 3rd party (sorting company) to sort the material at customer facility and external warehouse
- Processing purchase requisition in CEOS
- Lead Quality complaints meetings with the interdisciplinary team using 5 Why´s and Ishikawa Diagram.
- CPK study and Gage R&R using SQC-pack.
- Elaborate RMA´s to return the suspect material for analysis through SAP system.
- Elaborate LPA´s audit once a week.
- Answer the Corrective Actions detected during the process.
- Make QN´s (Quality Notifications) on non-conforming parts in SAP system
- Develop FAI´s (First Article Inspection) according to AS9102 in SAP system
- Support with ISO 9000 requirements.
- Develop monthly quality metrics and pareto charts
- Analyze measurement methods using gage R and R
- Teach computer classes to groups between 10 to 25 students.
UACH, Facultad de Ingenieria (Computer Science Engineer):
- Course: Drawing Interpretation (Beechcraft)
- Course: “Structural Assembly” for Aerospace Industry (CENALTEC)
- Course: 5´s (Manyser)
- Basic course: ISO 9000:2000 and ISO 14000 (Manyser)
- Training IATF: 16949:2016 (Continental QSS Consulting)
- Course: Core tools (Continental)
- Course: English (6 months) Avanti Language Institute, Co. Kildare (Ireland)
Si te interesa este perfil profesional, haz contacto directo enviando la solicitud. Gestiona entrevista y revela su trayectoria laboral